Monday, February 1, 2010

Introducing Dan (and Canabrism)...

Hi...!

Just thought I should introduce myself... I'm a (part time) musician who also does some multimedia stuff... although I haven't been doing a whole lot of public performance lately, which is partly why I want to get involved with the tinderbox community.

Here's a video I made in 2005, created mostly by moving around a few photos I took in London...



I have a music technology blog, and if any of you would like to collaborate on a music-related project, then let me know!

Also, this is the month of the RPM Challenge to create an album in 28 days - a great musical exercise for anyone who needs a bit of extra motivation...

2 comments:

denise nestor said...

welcome on board dan :)

Jane O Sullivan said...

hello to you dan , it all sounds ace :)