Friday, March 11, 2011

Botanic Gardens get together?

Botanic Gardens by Esther Moliné
Botanic Gardens a photo by Esther Moliné on Flickr.

Hi everybody. I'm trying to get together a group of people from the sites I'm involved with (flickr, photography ireland, redbubble, tinderbox) for a visit to the Botanic Gardens in Dublin on Saturday the 2nd of April, at 11. I took this photograph there last year, a bit later in the season, May. Would you be interested in coming along? It would be a nice chance to see each other. Also, people who aren't into photography could produce a sketch, a painting, a poem, or whatever they're inspired to do while there. We could post the results here. What do you think?

5 comments:

Yellowhammer said...

Great idea Esther. A bit long ways aways for me at the minute to commit now, but I'll try.

Noirin said...

Beautiful Photo Esther. I dont think il be in Ireland, nice idea though.

Esther Moliné said...

Thank you Noirin! Thanks Alan, you're down in the list with a question mark, I hope I can take it off, ha, ha!

Sarah Bowie said...

Nice idea - can you provisionally count me in, and remind us a bit closer to the time? :)

Esther Moliné said...

I will Sarah!