Saturday, May 15, 2010

Would anyone be interested in this?

Hi everyone,
Was thinking of doing a textile course in the evening, but while I was at it I asked for a group quote, for a tinderbox event!!! the following is the email I recieved from textile workshop dublin.
Let me know if you're interested.

Hi Fran,
I'd be happy to do group workshops for your art collective! Sounds great fun. 
A group booking would have to be for 6 people for evening workshops and 4 to 6 people for a day workshop.
You could choose from 

- embroidery 
1 evening a week for 4 weeks, 6.30 to 8pm for €60 each 
or as a day option, a Saturday from 10am to 4 pm for €70
making fabric decorations, or embroidering contemporary table linens

- sewing machine skills for beginners 
a Saturday from 10am to 4pm
creating cushions, bunting or other fun items- if you were interested I can come up with further suggestions!
€75-€85 each
and all supplies and booklets are included!


2 comments:

Becca said...

Oooh sounds fab. It's years since I have used a sewing machine. Keep me posted :D

Claire said...

Oooh, that sounds great. Good value too with materials supplied.