Saturday, February 5, 2011

New Project with a view to an exhibition...Nostalgia



Ok, so I have been trying to think of a new project to do lately as I haven't done anything Tinderbox related in ages. I've been clearing out my room the last couple of days and have come across some weird and wonderful things..The most interesting thing was how many old films and disposable cameras I came across that I never developed...About 23! I know this is going to be ridiculously expensive so I might just pick a few to develop and whatever photos spark and idea I'll go with that. (Yes, i know this is scary..some are from 10 years ago..what will I find!?!) So who is up for a project based on finding some old films and processing them or a nostalgic search of your room?

6 comments:

Germain Bailly said...

Hello Michelle, I like this idea, and I have a project in this way. It is different than yours, but it is about room and a search on it. I will post a draw soon. Thank you ! Germain

Brian Stapleton said...

Sounds interesting. Don't think I have any old films lying around but I've a lot of junk to sort through after moving to Dublin so might be able to find a different angle on this.

Jane O Sullivan said...

I like this a lot noirin ,a LOT , keep us posted please :)

Esther Moliné said...

I think it's a great idea although I don't have any old films either. I'm going back to Spain for a school reunion on the 5th of March and I'll be in my old bedroom for a couple of days, may be it will inspire me!

noirin said...

found a few films at home over christmas undeveloped..havent had them developed..I like this idea..the nostalgic theme..

Unknown said...

Excellent stuff! I am dropping in two films tomorrow..Will post if i find anything interesting...Scary!!