Thursday, March 4, 2010

Illustration competition @ journeyroundmyskull

Hi guys, just thought I'd post a link to a competition that's started over at the best blog in the world, Journey Round My Skull; you have to do an illustration for a short piece of writing by French surrealist Raymond Roussel, ad the prize is some excellent books.
http://ajourneyroundmyskull.blogspot.com/2010/03/bertha-child-flower-raymond-roussel.html

Don't forget to check out the entries for his last competition- amazing stuff.

3 comments:

denise nestor said...

that piece of writing is amazing, I love it. Have to look into more of roussel's work! I hope I get time to do something for this. Thanks for the link ciaran!

Jane O Sullivan said...

I love that blog too ciaran...didnt know about the call ...thanks for the heads up

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.